Tuesday, February 08, 2011

My Chinese New Year 2011

This year Chinese New Year.....hm...quite...boring....but still I'm glad that I get to go back my hometown - Kota Kinabalu to celebrate with my bloved family...my classmate and get to meet my cwazy Dd......Really glad to meet them all...
This year my old classmate and I had a short trip to Kinabalu Park...and we stayed at Kinabalu Pine Resort....It was an enjoyable moment...its not easy to have a small2 gathering coz everyone was busy...Busy with their kids.....(For those who are married) We also had BBQ......and spend some quality time with them....
DD....hehehe....we had our cwazy time....Moginum...Karaoke.....Gossip!!! Hahaha...nice to see her and her family.....so happy.....
Hope next year more to come.......and may this more luck to come...hope all my family and friends be healthy always....Love y'all always......
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dd jgk la yg crazy...

deviljack82 said...

Yes.....but luv u owez...kikikiki