Saturday, January 15, 2011

Part 3: My grandma Passed away

Finally everything settled...the most hardest part is when me make a finally meet of my grandma...when they closed the coffin....and the worst feeling part is when they start buried my grandma....I really felt I really really lost and never see her again......
Beside my grandma's grave is my grandpa's grave.....I'm so sad....now I don' have both of my grand parents...
Now I feel so blessed that I still have my bloved parents...my uncles...aunts....cousins....
My misson is now try to get all my cousins contact no...FBs.....and get reunion one day.....
So happy to meet them back....all grown up..some of them beauty....fat..thin...and the most important thing is...all of them are cwazy and funny..... ;-p
Hope this year Christmas....we can do a big reunion again...love them always......
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: