Wednesday, November 02, 2011

See Through The Window

This year is such a "Disaster" year for me..
Many unhappy things happened to me...
Sometimes when I'm driving, in my bedroom or sitting at my home kitchen..staring on the window
and wonder why my life is such a peace of "Shit" 

Every time hope that things can just turn "OK" and hope there's a helping hand show up from a window.
But I realized there are more people who much worst than me.
I'm glad that even I felt deep down to hell, there's I called "BUDDY" or "TRUE FRIEND" .
Really do appreciate and thank god I found a true friend.
Rather than those "ASS HOLE", when they need you they call or find you or they suddenly 
Think of you or realized "Oh! I got a friend...its you! Yes its you!!" Bloody Hell!!!
But when they don't need you...they will "KEEP SILENT" or 
"Excuse me??!! Do I know you?" 
Well I'm not the one who judge them, "ONLY GOD" can judge them.
"What comes around, comes around"
But then its still my fault...my stupidity....
Now I see through the window and there's a "HOPE"
And all I need is to change my life to be good and principal.
Hoping for good and hope next year will be my "LUCKY" year.
I've learned my lesson and I apologize for all the things I've caused.
Seeking for forgiveness and Hope for the best.

**GOD BLESS**  


No comments: