Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Bloved Mummy....

Last 2 months my mom had a terrible pain and admitted at Queen Hospital 2 Kota Kinabalu.
I remembered that day as I touched down KKIA my best buddy DD fetched me and drive me to the hospital... The 1st impression when I saw my mom...My tears starting to flooded with tears...
My heart says: "GOD....what happen to my mom? Shes so thin...pale...What have I done?"
I  felt I'm the most useless person in the world...know why? I can't help my mom...I can't be her best eldest son....and I can't give the best....
Night time when I look at her....I started to cry....Its really2 sad to see her suffer like this....
The next day,mom was sent to Queen Hospital 1 to do scanning check.
While waiting for my mom to come back...me and my dad have a great chat at the hospital canteen...For the 1st time I don't have any argument with my dad... Actually I enjoyed it so much....a real quality father and son time....
Finally mom n my brother came back from Queen 1...Fingers cross...hope for good news...
At last, doc said its ok and its not a cancer....thank god!!!
 This is last 2 weeks pic...as you can see my mummy getting better and better...and getting FAT
hehehe,I remembered when I reached KKIA my mom wa waiting for me at the arrival hall...
I'm so happy to see her....and straight hug her......
The whole day me and my family really spend our best and memorable time...so happy yet very tired....coz the day before I worked afternoon shift till 2am and took 1st flight from KUL... So sad I had to go back KUL day after....Its a 2 days 1 night trip....I wish I could stay longer....
What ever it is...Thank You God for everthing...God Bless Mom always and Stay Healthy Alwasys....Love you Mom....

No comments: