Monday, January 03, 2011

Who do you think you are?

Yup,who the hell do you think you are? Now thats the correct question should I ask.
You unable to go out,you blame me... You unable to go out for dating with you boyfriend...you blame...and said you so damn lazy person!!
Hello!! Err...do I ever control your love life? Can I have my own privacy? And do I care that you can't go out on a date with your boy friend? You should blame your god damn boy friend! Why is your relationship are so damn boring!! Am I who causes this? Bloody hell!!! Both of you should fix your own problem! Not me!!
Even though we are best friend...do I have to ask permission from you for my own sweet privacy? Who are you to control my life? I got my own life,my problem,my privacy!! Do you dare to help me settle all my problem? No right? So......
Please do understand my feelings ok? Its not always you're the one who always get the spot light ok? Gosh!!!
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: