Sunday, January 02, 2011

Stupid or a Fool?

Am I such a fool?
or
Am I stupid?

Wondering why am I being so nice to people? 
Even though people fully take advantage of me...still being so damn nice to them... Is that stupid or what?
Hm...I'm speechless...helping so much people...is not I asking something return...but to appreciate me...
  Obviously when I needed their help
Ignorance is all I got or pretend don't know anything.
Yes I'm really angry...and I always wanted to reject or ignore their favor...
Its really hard for me because...they are my "FRIEND"...
When it come to friendship...I became weak...I will try my best to make them happy without saying "NO"... I hate to see their disappointed faces...
So I have to say "YES"... But when things turns on me...no respond from them at all....should I call them my "FRIEND"?
For me they are like brothers and sisters to me...I don't my status for them is what? A fool? Easy to take advantage person? or something else...
Sometimes I do really felt so disappointed with them...
Some of them like to force you...concur your life...meaning...You are my friend now and you cannot get a long with others...you only can be with me...the rest just forgot or don't give a damn with them!! All concentration is on me!! If not I will abandon you or you are not my friend anymore!! 
That is so damn self-fish to me!!!
And you are you on earth to tell me who can I friend with?
My parents didn't do that to me and may I ask you again:-
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"
Or you are trying to use me?
When I needed you help...ER...er...er.....
Useless.....such as useless person....
The others always left a bunch of SHIT behind!!
I have to bare it all!! What an ass hole!
Shall I just ignore them forever or...
Seriously its hard to find a true friend in life...who can understand you...help you what ever it takes...concern you...loves you...
Or maybe I'm too nice to everyone...do I have to be bad...evil...and start saying "NO" to them...but if I say the "NO" word...I will hurt their feelings...
But then when my feelings hurt...who is going to help me?
Life is so damn complicated....FUCK!
Well anyway I have to suck it all....
What to do...that's life...
Hm....

No comments: