Sunday, January 02, 2011

My New Teammates At Service Recovery Team

Finally after suffer a year we got our team roster back...hu~~ But still I prefer the old team like last time...miss them so much...
Never mind...take this as a New Year...New Team...New Start...
I really hope my team will give all the support and work together as team work...
Be positive all the time and help each other... I really can't wait our first outing...looking forward to it...
And the funny thing is...we named our team.."Team Redah Jer"....hahaha....
I really hope everyone goes well and work together as a team...love you guys...

Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

Merchandise Strore said...

well that's the new challenge you have to face...not every time thing's will be the same like our boses used to say "new environment, new skills" it's not that bad if you go with the flow...