Friday, January 01, 2010

Helo 2010

Helooooo 2010
Finally the end of 2009....2010 started....
My resolution this year will be....hm.....I planned to have a cool/adventure/relax year.
Meaning... I will explore different kinds of places.."TRAVELING" that one is my 1st target...
Of course I have to make a looooooooooot of money...
Do a looooooooot of O/T..then I can go anywhere I want to go..... ;-p
Try to explore different kind of places....Hahaha I can't wait!!! OMG I'm so excited!!!
Of course I won't forget to beloved parents in BKI...Help them what I ever I could help.....
Well I do wish to bring them travel with me...might be..Hong Kong....Taipei...or China...Hope my wish come true..
Relax....Hah! I do need relax....tired of working...stress...Huh!
Hope I could find some place to relax my mind...my body...n my soul (wah!! pewasan!!)
I indeed need a massage....reflexology n kind of thinking to do yoga.....Da....If got time to do all these thing.... Sometimes I don't even have time for my own....hu..hu...hu...... ;-(
Well hope all my resolution n wishes come true.....Have to work hard may god bless me,my family and all my beloved friends......
(Finger Cross)

No comments: